Forcepoint is leading in protecting organizations from advanced cyberattacks and data theft. Forcepoint TRITON APX security solutions unify web, email, data and endpoint security. Forcepoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes salable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Forcepoint TRITON APX solutions.
TRITON APX is an advanced, adaptive cybersecurity that protects your critical data wherever it is and gives you actionable intelligence across the entire threat lifecycle. Growing and remaining competitive demands the adoption of new technology. Many IT departments struggle to identify the vulnerabilities that often come with most connected devices and lack the security personnel to defend against them. TRITON APX meets these complex Data Theft Prevention (DTP) challenges.
Forcepoint TRITON APX provides adaptive security against both external attacks and insider threats, while empowering organizations to innovate and grow. It delivers visibility and actionable guidance for IT and end users to improve security effectiveness for data accessed from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
How Forcepoint leads the way in Data Theft Prevention with TRITON APX:
- Deploy Adaptive Security
- Protect Everywhere
- Raise the Security IQ
TRITON APX consists of the following components:
- TRITON AP-WEB
- TRITON AP-EMAIL
- TRITON AP-DATA
- TRITON AP-ENDPOINT
TRITON APX Enterprise Core is a comprehensive Data Theft Prevention (DTP) solution, delivering customizable, expandable cybersecurity that adapts to the changing threat landscape across the entire 7-stage Kill Chain and prevents critical data from leaving your system. TRITON APX Enterprise Core consists of all of the four components above with a fully integrated management and control of your enterprise security.
Advanced Threats involve sophisticated, multistage attacks with built-in techniques to evade detection while they’re stealing your sensitive data. TRITON AP-WEB stops more advanced, non-signature threats to your data than any other solution – including Blue Coat, Cisco, and McAfee (Intel Security)!
Insider Threats – such as employee theft and malware that slips into your network– are just as dangerous as external ones. TRITON AP-WEB is built on a unified platform that enables all of our products to work together and provides industry leading reporting, sandboxing and DLP capabilities. TRITON AP-WEB is the proven leader in preventing data loss, whether deployed in the Cloud, hybrid or on-premise.
Features and Benefits of TRITON AP-WEB:
- Stop Advanced Threats – TRITON AP-WEB identifies Zero-day malware and other malicious activity across the entire Kill Chain to stop the latest advanced persistent threats.
- Prevent Data Theft – A fully integrated, Enterprise-Class DLP engine simplifies data security (both for internal and external threats) and compliance.
- Monitor web traffic for real-time code analysis – Use behavioral sandboxing for advanced threat identification.
- Allow seamless access to web resources on mobile devices when they are used outside your corporate network.
Advanced Threats blend web and email elements throughout multistage cyber-attacks in Kill Chains, presenting multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. As part of a comprehensive Data Theft Prevention solution (DTP), TRITON AP-EMAIL identifies targeted attacks, high risk users and Insider Threats, while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
Features and Benefits of TRITON AP-EMAIL:
- Stop APT and other advanced, targeted threats.
- Secure sensitive data against external attacks and Insider Threats.
- Safely adopt new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™ and support the remote worker.
- Educate users to improve awareness and identify 'high risk' user behavior.
Discover and protect sensitive data wherever it lives - on endpoints, in the Cloud or on premise. Secure personal data and intellectual property. Meet compliance use cases quickly with custom or out-of-the-box policies, applying unique capabilities as part of a comprehensive Data Theft Prevention (DTP) solution.
Features and Benefits of TRITON AP-DATA:
- Adopt cloud services like Microsoft Office 365™ and Box without fear of data theft.
- Deploy easy-to-use security controls for compliance and regulatory requirements for auditors as well as for executives and investors.
- Identify sensitive data within images such as scanned data and screen shots.
- Easily find and secure files stored on Mac, Windows and Linux endpoint devices.
- Unify your security solutions, coordinate defense policies, share intelligence along multiple points and enjoy centralized management of your data security.
TRITON AP-ENDPOINT protects roaming users against data theft while on and off the network. Secure personal data and intellectual property. Meet compliance use cases quickly with custom or out-of-the-box policies, applying unique DLP capabilities as part of a comprehensive Data Theft Prevention (DTP) solution on Mac OS X and Microsoft® Windows® systems.
Features and Benefits of TRITON AP-ENDPOINT:
- Discover and secure critical data from theft when users are on or off the corporate network.
- Secures Mac OS X and Microsoft endpoints, including protection against data loss through USB and other removable media.
- Safely embrace cloud services like social media, Microsoft Office 365™ and Box through data visibility and control.
- Quickly meet compliance and regulatory requirements with an extensive library of out-of-the-box policies, and satisfy auditors with standardized or customized reporting.
- The TRITON architecture provides unified management of TRITON solutions, consolidating tasks to free up IT staff for other projects.
Forcepoint TRITON RiskVision uses industry-leading threat analytics, security intelligence and behavioral sandboxing to deliver visibility into advanced threats along with an extensible platform for additional threat detection capabilities. Bad actors innovate so why shouldn’t you? RiskVision is designed to incorporate new detection capabilities that help you stay ahead of the threat.
Features and Benefits of TRITON RiskVision:
- Integrated Forcepoint ThreatScope file sandboxing provides behavioral analysis of threats and forensic detail on who was attacked, which data was attacked, where it was destined and how the attack was executed. Security incidents include data theft capture when possible; as well as forensic details which can be exported to SIEM solutions.
- Integrated data loss prevention (DLP) detects data theft attempts and potential data loss via outbound email, web communications and cloud app usage.
- Threat intelligence is channelled into existing security controls for zero-latency defenses against Advanced Threats.
- An easy-to-use interface allows flexible queries and investigative workflows to achieve deep visibility into Advanced Threats and their impacts on your critical data.
- Critical data threats from “shadow IT” are identified by uncovering cloud application usage and those users putting your data at risk. Secure your SaaS use by identifying safer, alternative cloud applications.
Forcepoint information security products are integrated to simplify product management and product upgrades. They are built on three Forcepoint foundation technologies:
- The Forcepoint TRITON APX architecture supports web security, email security, endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) products that can be purchased together or individually. All are managed by a unified console. Learn more
- Forcepoint ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) contains real-time inline contextual defenses that use composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. Learn more
- The Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud unites more than 900 million endpoints, including inputs from social media, and, in conjunction with ACE security defenses, analyzes 3–5 billion requests per day. Learn more
Forcepoint Security Labs™ informs both our product development and the world at large. More than 100 researchers discover and investigate advanced threats and publish their findings on an award-winning blog and in an annual threat report. Located worldwide, they work around the clock to monitor web, email, instant messaging and other channels for the latest threats. Learn more